Monday, May 25, 2009






Until I find a new adventure, this will be the final post for a while.  

The photo CD arrived in the mail today. These are some of the mandatory poses each contestant is required to do. Mine still have many weaknesses, but the fact that I even know the difference between a good front lat spread and a poor one is amusing. This time last year I couldn't have predicted that I'd desire that knowledge. Makes me wonder what will be of interest in May 2010.  

A couple of weeks have passed between the competition and "once again real life." The days have created a solid beaver dam between then and now; there is no flow of reality between the two--Yesterday never really happened, but Today is screaming for attention like a restless toddler on a long road trip. 

I guess that is why we keep photos. They are proof our life existed yesterday even though our footprints crumble away as soon as we leave them.

3 comments:

Kathie said...

I love the thought about what might be of interest in 2010...we never know what's on the horizon. Well done and wow!

noonegivesahoot said...

Such amazing shots! Damn, girl! You look amazing!! And I'm glad there's proof of our lives, otherwise I'm certain I wouldn't believe any of it! Lately I'm so glad to have pictures of a rested, healthier looking self with the promise that tomorrow maybe I can once again look and more importantly feel that way! Until then, I'll try to avoid lingering too long in the mirror at my dark circled hollowed face!
Thanks for always being such a good friend and an inspiration! You'll never know how much I need both! XOXO

Jen said...

So I know I'm way behind, but holy cow! You look amazing!! Congrats on competing!